homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 1 April 2017

D-Lish Designs April Challenge...

Hello everyone! Welcome to April. Do you realise we are now a quarter of the way through the year...OMG!!!!! I think this year is going to be one of those "blink and you'll miss it" years. So, before time gets away from me anymore, I wanted to share some news with you. I am proud to announce that I am now a Design Team member for D-Lish Scraps and today, I am sharing my layout for the D-Lish April Challenge. You can find all the details right here, and the sketch and inspiration board is at the bottom of my blog post too. 


I don't scrap boy layouts (very, very rarely) so when I saw the colours for the challenge, I thought tis would be an interesting challenge for me - to create a feminine layout using primary colours. Well, I think I succeeded. :) I'm really happy with the finished product. 


The bonus with creating this layout is the amount of old product I was able to use from my stash - old Crate Paper, old felt alphas from Making Memories, and old Prima chipboard. 


Can you see all the beautiful D-Lish goodies that I have used? Flowers, sequins, wire, doilies, flairs, and punchinella. All these products can be purchased in the D-Lish Scraps store

So, who's going to join me for this month's challenge? Come on, I dare you! ;-)
 

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward seeing you again soon. 

Happy scrapping!!!

Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.